As a part of the 80th celebrations it has been suggested that a list of 80 Reasons We Love Michael House School should be compiled. You can add your ideas to the list by emailing the school firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “80 Reasons We Love Michael House School!”.
To get you started here are a few reasons we love Michael House School gathered already:
- It is set in woodland beautiful park on it’s doorstep.
- The teachers; who love each child.
- Where else can you learn eurythmy?
- Wonderful kindergarten, where children can play in all weathers and have great fun
- I couldn’t think of anywhere else where my three children are more loved and nurtured!!
- It has no physical boundaries- it’s open and free and gets the children to understand that they do not go outside of this.
- No school uniform- no conformity.
- It is loving, nurturing and supportive- I wish I had the opportunity to attend and yet as an adult I am privileged to send my son here and to be a part of this fabulous community.
- Because our son comes home happy.